In this ministry some men commit to do minor home repairs, car repairs, or computer repairs for single moms, elderly and single ladies. There are a few basic guidelines that permit this ministry to remain fruitful and peaceful for everyone involved.
- The first priority is to serve faithful tithing member families within their own congregation.
- The second priority is to serve faithful tithing member families within other Liberty congregations.
- The men only do LABOR. It is the responsibility of the families served to pay for all materials.
- If someone wants to pay for materials for the men to do an outreach ministry to someone outside of Liberty Church, we can add that to the schedule as time permits.
- We ask the family receiving the ministry to sign a legal waiver agreeing to not sue the people in the ministry.
- We also ask the family receiving the ministry to understand that some repair jobs are beyond the scope or ability of the men to repair.
- If you would like to receive any of these ministries, please fill out the form below.
If you would like to get involved in this ministy please fill out this form completely.