In this ministry some men commit to two Saturday mornings a month to do minor home repairs for single moms, elderly and single ladies. There are a few basic guidelines that permit this ministry to remain fruitful and peaceful for everyone involved.
- The first priority is to serve faithful tithing member families within their own congregation.
- The second priority is to serve faithful tithing member families within other Liberty congregations.
- The men only do LABOR. It is the responsibility of the families served to pay for all materials.
- If someone wants to pay for materials for the men to do an outreach ministry to someone outside of Liberty Church, we can add that to the schedule as time permits.
- We send one man in advance to estimate the amount of work needed and to work with the family to schedule the time of ministry.
- We ask the family receiving the ministry to sign a legal waiver agreeing to not sue the people in the ministry.
- We also ask the family receiving the ministry to understand that some repair jobs are beyond the scope or ability of the men to repair.