At Liberty Church, we consider it an honor to provide a fun and safe environment that benefits the spiritual, social and physical well-being of children. We are so excited to have your child join us. Whether this is your first child or your fifth, we realize that they are a gift.
“Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.”
(Psalm 127:3 NLT)
The goal of our Children's Ministry includes the following:
- To guide children into a relationship with God including an understanding of God as Creator, Savior, Lord, and Friend.
- To minister to the whole child through biblical learning disciplines and age appropriate activities.
- To teach God’s word.
- To encourage and support parents.
- To provide a healthy and safe learning environment supported by a loving, nurturing Christian staff.
Things You May Want to Know
- Half-Time Break – Your kid(s) will remain with you for worship and are dismissed to our Children’s Ministry during the half-time break.
- Spiritual/Mental Stimulation– This is encouraged through listening during class time, asking questions and reading, as well as, the use of Bible Bucks as an incentive. Our curriculum consists of a combination of lessons from DiscipleLand as well as stories from the bible.
- Social/Physical activity– The children are given the choice of playing on the swing set, playing in the Wii cage, playing basketball, or playing a board game.
What Happens in a Typical Service
Kids come in and are provided with hand sanitizer as well as a healthy snack. As soon as snack is finished the kids are free to play in the following areas:
- indoor swings,
- basketball court,
- Wii game cage,
- board games, etc.
The children then move into a classroom setting where the first time visitors are acknowledged, announcements are made followed by interactive praise & worship.
Class time is broken up by different age groups (4 & 5 Year Olds, 6 – 8 Year Olds, 9 – 11 Year Olds).
Any kids that remain after our typical service time (such as Small Groups or Congregational Meetings) will go into After-Care located in the Main Children’s Church area where they are allowed additional playtime on the games mentioned above.
NOTE: First time visitors: Parents will sign their child in at the Welcome Table and will be given a brochure as well as a tour of our area.
Our prayer is that each child develops a relationship with God, the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit by coming into a greater knowledge of the Bible by studying its characters, stories, and principles.
We look forward to serving you and your children!